1.The Principal is the ultimate authority regarding the admission, and can cancel the admission of any student if he/she is found guilty.
2. As per the guidelines of GNDU Amritsar, students having compartment in lower classes will be allowed to take admission in B.A.-1 only.Moreover the admission in B.A. will be provisional in that condition unless it is finalised as per the direction from the Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar.
3. Admission in the courses having limited seats will be given on merit basis/test basis. No migration will be allowed in the case of Professional courses.
4. The presence of the students is must at the time of admission.
5. Admission of the students providing fake information shall be cancelled.
6. The fee once deposited shall not be refunded in the case of cancellation of the admission of any student.
7. Eligibility Certificate from Guru Nanak Dev University must be submitted to the college authorities in the case of applicants, who have passed the earlier examinations from a university or board outside Punjab.
8. The admission of the student not paying fees at regular intervals will be cancelled.
9. Written Statement is needed from the students opting for Basic Punjabi instead of Punjabi Compulsory.
10. Subject can be changed within 15 days from admission date only after payment of fee Rs. 100/- per subject.
11. Any type of political activity and ragging is banned in the college.
12. The rules and regulations mentioned in the Prospectus are flexible and can be modified from time to time.
Documents For Admission
1. Original DMC of the previous examination passed.(One Photocopy).
2. Character Certificate (Original) issued by the previous college/institution.
3. Matriculation Certificate (As a proof for date of birth).
One Photostat copy is required.
4. Migration Certificate (Original) for the candidates not belonging to Guru Nanak Dev University/P.S.E.B.
5. OBC/SC/ST Certificate.
6. 5 Passport size photographs.
Those & who wish to annual fee benifits of Post Matric.
Scholarship under S.C. quota require following additional documents.
1. Caste certificate (Candidators own)
3. Copy of Adhaar Card.
4. Copy of Bank Passbook.(Candidators own)
The students are required to fulfil the following conditions:-
1. 75% attendance in every subject is must for every student.
2. Students are required to obtain atleast 35% marks in aggregation in house test.
3. The conduct and character of every student must be satisfactory